QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL ARBORISTS
You don’t have to be a qualified arborist to prune, care for, or remove trees. There are lots of operators in the market-place offering these services without qualifications. So, what’s the difference?
A qualified professional arborist has a deep level of knowledge and experience in all aspects of effective and safe tree management practices. We know trees. We know how to help them thrive, how to prevent avoidable tree failure, and how to remove them without causing damage to nearby plants and structures.
When you choose a qualified arborist, you are choosing the very highest standard of knowledge, safety and care. A qualified arborist will give you valuable advice, support you through the council permit process, and conduct tree works with skill, efficiency and industry leading safety practices.
Diploma in Horticulture (Arboriculture)
Member of Arboriculture Australia
Member of VTIO (Victorian Tree Industry Organisation)
FULLY TRAINED TEAM
Our arborists and support staff are up to date with industry training and accreditations. For your safety and peace of mind, Tree Access (Vic) Pty Ltd has:
- Fully qualified Level 3 and Level 5 Arborists
- $20,000,000 Public Liability Insurance cover, $5,000,000 Professional Indemnity and WorkCover Insurance
- Elevated Work Platform (Worksafe) Ticket
- Construction Industry White Card
- First Aid Level 2 Certificate
- ChemCert Australia Chemical Accreditation
- Traffic Management (Associated Training Consultants)